Want that Apple Want that Apple

nice visuals

liking those visuals, they are nice! also the mix (balance of the sound) was good. The constant looping made me think he was gonna work it out one time lol. I gave it a 7 as I hope you make more flash with this art style and more substance

Mobbmaster responds:

Lol, thanks :D

hels kitchen spoof trailr hels kitchen spoof trailr

not bad

visuals werent bad, music was a bit to busy though imo. All the audio seemed to be coming through the centeral channel(its hard to tell with the music though) mabye a pan of the vocal tracks to charachters relevant postions on the stereo plain. Apart from the busy music and the stereo positions, the balance of volumes in the mix wasnt quite right.

On the plus side, Gordons voice made me laugh hard.

For a first animation I am very impressed and as such I hope you keep it up. I would like to see more from you as this shows potential.

zachselsior responds:

wow thanks i'll try to do better with the audio next time

Another's Eyes Another's Eyes

is it meant to skip like that at the start? it was driving me mad!!!!!!!! if not rebounce that mofo without the skipping. I'll rate 5 on the bassis the skipping isnt meant to be present.

Otherwise sounds Great!

gu3Shaw responds:

Skipping?

Title - Short Title - Short

why?!!!!!

who would rate this down? nice beat, well spaced mix and nice (non sloppy) guitar playing. Its short but its meant to be :D

great!

Maverlyn responds:

AA - Illusional Discovery AA - Illusional Discovery

The space omg the space.

The space in this mix is great. Nothing seems to be getting in the way of anything else. The music itself is well written imo but the thing that makes this is the space you have found in the mix.

10/10